LOOSE - No Package Star Wars The Black Series Jyn Erso 6-Inch Action Figure
In Stock Items ship within 1-2 Business Days
This figure is NEW but the package has been discarded due to excessive box damage. The figure is complete and in perfect condition. The figure will ship with care, but will not include the retail package.
Used to operating alone, Jyn Erso finds higher purpose by taking on a desperate mission for the Rebel Alliance: steal the plans to the Death Star, the Empire’s ultimate weapon of destruction!
Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 6-inch scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Jyn Erso character from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
Includes: figure and 2 accessories.
- Putting behind a checkered past by lending her skills to a greater cause, Jyn Erso is impetuous, defiant, and eager to bring the battle to the Empire
- Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Jyn Erso toy, inspired by Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
- This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 2 detachable entertainment-inspired accessories, including scarf and blaster
- Star Wars fans can display this highly poseable figure featuring fully articulated head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their action figure and vehicle collection
- Look for movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.