G.I. Joe Classified Series Alley Viper Action Figure
In Stock Items ship within 1-2 Business Days
G.I. Joe is a highly skilled, on-demand, special operations force of men and women from around the globe. These extraordinarily talented heroes are selected for their elite abilities and tasked with defending the world from Cobra, a ruthless criminal organization bent on total domination. With unwavering courage and steely determination, the brave members of G.I. Joe are prepared to seek out Cobra in any environment on the planet. From hostile jungles to ice-clad arctic peaks…wherever there’s trouble, G.I. Joe is there.
This Alley Viper figure comes ready for action, with multiple points of articulation for high poseability and 9 character-inspired accessories. And with custom artwork by Tom Whalen, the G.I. Joe Classified Series Alley Viper package will make a mark on shelves.
Includes: G.I. Joe Classified Series Alley Viper action figure and 9 accessories.
- YO JOE! G.I. JOE EXPLODES INTO A LARGER-THAN-LIFE ERA WITH 6-INCH-SCALE FIGURES: The G.I. Joe Classified Series evolves the characters fans know and love into a highly articulated 6-inch scale with premium deco and detailing
- CLASSIC Alley Viper-INSPIRED DESIGN: This figure features a classic design updated to bring the Cobra Foot Soldier into the modern era, plus accessories inspired by the character’s rich history
- COLLECTIBLE PACKAGING WITH CUSTOM ART: Joining some of the best artists in comics and graphic design in our artist partnership program, Tom Whalen adds a unique style to the Alley Viper package
- HIGHLY POSEABLE WITH PREMIUM DETAILING: This G.I. Joe Classified Series Alley Viper figure features premium detailing and articulation for action poseability (some poses may require additional support)
- EXPAND YOUR ROSTER: Look for other 6-inch-scale G.I. Joe Classified Series figures and build your roster of heroes and villains (Each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.