Star Wars The Black Series Princess Leia Organa (Comic) 6-Inch Action Figure
After the destruction of Alderaan, her homeworld, Leia tries to find and protect the remaining Alderaanian that are scattered across the Galaxy with the help of Rebel pilot Evaan Verlaine and R2-D2.
Kids and collectors alike can imagine the biggest battles and missions in the Star Wars saga with figures from Star Wars The Black Series! With exquisite features and decoration, this series embodies the quality and realism that Star Wars devotees love. Star Wars The Black Series includes figures, vehicles, and roleplay items from the 40-plus-year legacy of the Star Wars Galaxy, including comics, movies, and animated series. (Additional products each sold separately. Subject to availability.)
The 6-inch-scale Black Series figure is detailed to look like the Princess Leia Organa character from Star Wars: Princess Leia, featuring premium detail and multiple points of articulation.
Includes: Figure and1 accessory.
- PRINCESS LEIA ORGANA: After the destruction of Alderaan, her homeworld, Leia tries to find and protect the remaining Alderaanian that are scattered across the Galaxy with the help of Rebel pilot Evaan Verlaine and R2-D2
- STAR WARS: PRINCESS LEIA: Fans and collectors can imagine scenes from the Star Wars Galaxy with this premium Princess Leia Organa toy, inspired by the Star Wars: Princess Leia comic book
- COMIC BOOK-BASED CHARACTER-INSPIRED ACCESSORY: This Star Wars The Black Series action figure comes with 1 entertainment-inspired accessory that makes a great addition to any Star Wars collection
- FIND OTHER FIGURES FROM A GALAXY FAR, FAR AWAY: Find movie- and entertainment-inspired Star Wars The Black Series figures to build a Star Wars galaxy (Each sold separately. Subject to availability)
- PREMIUM ARTICULATION AND DETAILING: Star Wars fans and collectors can display this fully articulated figure featuring poseable head, arms, and legs, as well as premium deco, in their collection
Ages 4 and up
⚠️ WARNING: CHOKING HAZARD - Small parts. Not for children under 3 years.